Would love some new-to-you Sympli at a lower price?
Shop Dot & Minnie's Sympli Swap rack from Monday, September 9th, through Saturday, September 21st. All pieces on the rack (and there are a lot of pieces!) are reduced by at least 50% of their original prices. We have have a rack full of previously loved pieces ready to go out on Monday, September 9th. Scroll to the end of this post for the current list!
How our Sympli Swap works:
Have pieces you no longer wear?
1. Bring in your gently-loved Sympli pieces that you'd be comfortable not owning between now and Labor Day.
2. Together, we'll make a list and work on pricing them (default is 50% of original retail price).
3. They will be displayed on their very own Previously-Owned Sympli rack from September 9th through the 21st and give others the opportunity to love them at their house.
4. 10% of the proceeds will go to Someplace Safe in West Central Minnesota, the rest to you as a Dot & Minnie's store credit.
5. Stop by after the 1st of October to collect your remaining pieces and/or your credit slip.
A little more about this year's charity, Someplace Safe:
Someplace Safe is a nonprofit agency offering a myriad of services to victims and survivors of crime, families, and communities in a nine-county region in West Central Minnesota. Over 4,000 unduplicated local victims of crime are provided services each year through ten Advocacy Offices, five Parenting Time Centers, and two Thrift Stores located in Big Stone, Douglas, Grant, Otter Tail, Pope, Stevens, Traverse, Wadena, and Wilkin Counties. The local Someplace Safe office, located in Perham, provides the community with both an Advocacy Office and Parenting Time Center.
Someplace Safe works to assist victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, sexual exploitation, sex trafficking, labor trafficking, and other crimes (including; stalking, elder abuse, identity theft, robbery, theft, etc.), as they navigate the social, emotional and economic impacts they face as victims on the path to becoming survivors.